Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
30 lumens to keep you safe! The UTL-30 utilizes an aluminum constructed body to house an IPX6 waterproof light. With its 5 modes, the UTL-30 is ready for action. FEATURES - Large, Highly Visible Lens for Maximum Visibility - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas’ TL-HLMT Helmet Light offers safety and simplicity. Its 3 red LED system mounts easily on your helmet or on your seat post for increased visibility. The TL-HLMT offers one solid and two flashing modes and its built-in reflector enhances your visibility during daylight hours.
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Be your own titan of cycling safety—gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Titan Helmet Tail Light. With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light, motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. It features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash, a Last Mode Memory that remembers the last mode used when you turn the light on, and easily replaceable batteries. - Powerful magnetic helmet mount system with simple install/removal - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Weight: 18g w/ Bracket - Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use) - Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm Modes: - Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
Cover your six with the super bright UTL-9 Flat Panel LED Tail Light! A great everyday versatile rear-facing light easily mounted on-bike with included rubber strap mount or practically anywhere imaginable using the strong and secure built-in metal belt clip. Designed using a panel of 40 micro LEDs putting out 40 Lumens (*On Daytime Flash) of super bright red light, you'll be sure to stay visible wherever you ride. - Super bright (40 lumens) *on daytime flash - 40 micro LED panel - Large visible surface area - Gunmetal colored body - Ipx4 water resistant - Micro USB rechargeable - Built-in metal belt clip - Easy bracket angle adjustability - Solid Modes: High (20 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 6 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (40 Lumens) & High Flash (10 Lumens): 12 hrs - Weight: 41 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode. How It Works - When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute. - When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.* - Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached. - While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete. - Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode. Features: - "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery - Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post or Other Application On A Bike - Amber Secondary LED Breaks Up A Sea Of Red In Traffic - 70 Micro LEDs Specs: - Solids Modes: High Red (85 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium Red (50 Lumens): 2 hrs & Low Red (25 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Pulse Red/Amber (150/70 Lumens): 1.25hrs, Alt Red/Amber (70/35 Lumens): High Flash Red (150 Lumens): 8 hrs, - - Low Flash Red (60 Lumens): 10 hrs, High Flash Amber (70 Lumens): 10.5 hrs - Weight: 55 Grams Without Bracket - Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 5 Next page